For this week’s challenge, I went kinda retro.
I twaddled around a bit, trying to make a selection using the ‘focus’ selection tool and then I decided that this was too much effort. Making a clean selection was getting to be quite the grunt job. I was tempted to use the new Topaz Texture Filter, and then said, bugger it, why make my life too simple either.
So, I added a gradient fill layer. This is the B&W one, the diagonal one. In this layer, I added the radial “mask” to give it a smoky effect (sort off), fiddled with the angle of the effect.
Then, I added a curves layer. I also then adjusted the colour balance of the highlights to enhance the green. I then fiddled with the green channel of the HSL layer, and added some more green in selective colours!
And, there you are….